Elevate Your Oral Wellness
DENTAL IMPLANTS NEAR APPLEBY
An implant is an artificial root made from titanium and over time integrates which becomes part of the jawbone. An implant can hold a single replacement dental crown, a bridge or a denture depending on how many teeth are missing.
Dental implants in Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria near Appleby, offer a fixed, long term solution to replacing a single missing tooth or all of your teeth. They are strong, comfortable and very natural looking and are the best replacement to your own teeth. They are fantastic because they do not weaken or compromise adjacent teeth.
Dental implants are virtually indistinguishable from your own teeth, which means you can enjoy an attractive and natural looking smile. Furthermore, when teeth are lost the surrounding bone tends to shrink which can result in the ageing ‘caved in’ look. Placement of dental implants can preserve this and will maintain the shape and structure of the lips and cheeks.
Our team of experts at Cumbria smiles in Appleby, Cumbria, focus on creating natural looking dental implants that match the look and feel of your natural teeth.
We provide dental implants in Appleby at Cumbria Smiles to replace missing teeth. Implants, unlike all other traditional tooth replacement options, appear, feel, and operate like real teeth. Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth or several teeth. This cutting-edge dental technology not only allows people with missing teeth to smile openly again, but it also restores the entire functionality of their teeth, enhancing their quality of life.
An implant has two main parts:
- A metal or ceramic screw (typically biocompatible titanium or zirconia) is precisely inserted into the jawbone to create an artificial root.
- On top of the artificial root, a false or prosthetic tooth is implanted (dental implant).
In the case of a lost tooth, the screw serves as the root. The false or prosthetic tooth has the appearance and feel of a natural tooth. Both components are quickly absorbed by your body into your mouth, allowing you to eat and chew in a fully natural manner. Dental implants also assist in the preservation of your face structure, preventing it from deteriorating.
TYPES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS SERVICES PROVIDED NEAR APPLEBY
- Single tooth implant: For a single missing tooth, a dental implant is used.
- Implant Retained Denture: The implants are used to secure or stabilise dentures.
- All On 4, All On 6 And Same Day Teeth: These are a whole set of teeth that can be treated in a single day.
BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
- They appear natural, and you will be unaware that you have artificial teeth in your mouth.
- They have the same feel as real teeth and will not interfere with normal functions such as chewing and speaking.
- When compared to other options such as dentures and bridges, they may last a long time.
- The alternative bridges do not rely on your neighbouring teeth for retention.
- They can help to slow down the rate of bone deterioration.
- They are easier to clean than dental bridges.
- Having the stability of a dental implant-supported prosthesis might improve your confidence and, as a result, your quality of life.
DENTAL IMPLANTS PROCEDURE IN APPLEBY
The first step in receiving dental implants in our Cumbria clinic in Appleby is to assess the quality and amount of your jawbone. The metal screw should be held in place by enough jawbone mass. CT scans and x-rays are used by our skilled prosthodontist in Appleby to get the proper diagnosis. If you are a good candidate for dental implants, we will take imprints of your teeth so that the prosthetic tooth or teeth can be made in the proper size and shape. The following are the three steps in the treatment procedure of dental implants in Appleby:
- Thorough planning You can determine the location of the anatomy and analyse the levels, shape, and density with detailed assessment and good planning The implants are usually inserted under local anaesthesia, however if the therapy requires several implants, IV sedation is a good option to consider because the procedure is lengthy. You will be relaxed, conscious, and may have no recollection of the entire procedure if you are sedated.
- The surgery A small flap of gum is raised during surgery to prepare the bone; after bone preparation, the titanium implant is inserted into the socket, and the gum is sewn over the implant. These screws come in a variety of sizes and forms, and our surgeon will choose the proper one for your missing tooth replacement. If there isn’t enough bone, a bone transplant may be required before the implant can be placed.
- The Restoration Stage Because the screw may take 3 to 6 months to properly embed in the jaw, you will be provided with a temporary fake tooth while you heal. After that, we’ll put your permanent replacement tooth in place.
AFTERCARE OF TOOTH IMPLANT
The implants must be cared for in the same way as natural teeth must be. Other than brushing twice a day and flossing every day, make sure you maintain good oral health and hygiene for a clean and healthy mouth. To keep your implants in good shape, you should see your dentist in Appleby for regular checkups.
FEES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS IN APPLEBY
The cost of therapy is determined on the state of your jaw bone and gums. We’ll go over the various choices for financing the cost of implants, including low-interest credit and 0% financing.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR IMPLANT SURGERY?
- We collaborate with a talented group of dentists in Carlisle, oral surgeons, and dental specialists.
- Our comprehensive consultation includes a review of our various treatment options.
- Our professionals deliver X-rays as well as same-day therapy.
- We have treatment options that are within your budget.
Interest Free Finance is available for your dental treatments in Appleby, Cumbria
For more information please get in touch.
Learn more about Dental Implants in Appleby Cumbria
CONTACT OUR TREATMENT COORDINATOR IN APPLEBY
This service is free of charge and is general guidance only. It does not replace the need for a clinical assessment.
We can offer a range of solutions for your perfect smile, which can all be discussed in our non-clinical suite (not a dental chair in sight).
Just fill out the form below to arrange your consultation:
“When you are presented with so many different treatment options, you can be left with unanswered questions or concerns. Our Treatment Coordinator’s role is to use training and in-depth knowledge to inform and educate you, ensuring you can make informed decisions that are right for you. This means that all our patients have someone to talk to, throughout their journey with us.”